University of Miami, B.S. Communication, Film & Philosophy, Magna Cum Laude, 2008
"Dawg Fight" - Editor, Visual Effects - Coming Spring 2015
"The Tanning of America" - Editor - 2014
"Collision Course: The Murder of Don Aronow" (ESPN 30for30) - Editor, Visual Effects, Sound Mix - 2013
"A+" - Associate Producer - 2013
"Broke" (ESPN 30for30) - Visual Effects - 2012
"Limelight" - Editor, Visual Effects - 2011
"Jessie's Tracks" - Producer - 2010
"Miami Noir: The Arthur E. Teele Story" - Director, Producer, Editor, Writer - 2008
"The Room" - Producer - 2007
VALDES-IGA - Producer/Editor - October 2013 - March 2014
- Edited and produced luxury brand videos for clients including Ralph Lauren & Clarisonic
- Created trailer for independent feature "I Was There"
rakontur - Editor - September 2009 to September 2013
- Edited and managed post production of documentary features, shorts, mini-series, behind the scenes, promotional videos and reels
- Films include "Limelight," "Dawg Fight," "The Tanning of America" and "Collision Course"
Good Cop Bad Cop Productions - Founder - January 2006 to September 2009
- Production company that produced feature documentaries, shorts and promotional videos
Miami World World Cinema Center - Founder & Chief Creative Officer - June 2008 to September 2009
- A non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the South Florida film industry.
GRANTS & AWARDS
Knight Arts Challenge Recipient - $750,000 - December 2008
- Received $750,000 grant to start the "Miami World Cinema Center," a non-profit organization for film in South Florida. This grant was awarded during the Knight Foundation's first year of their Miami Arts Challenge initiative.
- Avid Media Composer
- Final Cut Pro 7, X
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- General knowledge in Cinema 4D
- Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Google Apps
- Social Media Apps